Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Wackiest Wildest Weirdest Animals in the World by Jack Hanna

I just had the opportunity to review The Wackiest Wildest Weirdest Animals in the World by Jack Hanna. This is a great book for kids and adults alike. I had to pry the book away from my three year old just so I could look at it to do this review. It is pretty big so the pictures are large and of course colorful. There are 30 different animals featured. Each one has it's own page and at least one large color photograph. Every animal has basic facts listed about it such as what they eat, where the live, and how big they are. Then you can read why Jack thinks they are wild, weird, or wacky plus read a couple other fun facts about them. This is a great book for anyone interested in animals or for teaching children. My three year old loves to look at the pictures and let me tell her about the animals but I think older children would really like this book too. It would make a great gift.  If you want to learn more about becoming a book reviewer you can go here