Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sprouts Deals 3/23-3/30


I know that not everyone has a Sprouts near them but if you do you can score some amazing produce and meat deals. Okay to be honest the meat deals are not cheaper than I can get meat on sale at Kroger or Albertson’s but I personally like the quality better. Now the produce can be a very good deal. I have to drive a little to get to my store so I only go once or twice a month. My Sprouts does double ad days on Wednesdays so every Wednesday you can get the previous week and the next week’s sale prices. Because of this I always try to go on Wednesday. Here are a few things on sale this week. You can see a full ad here. If you are not sure if you have a Sprouts near you or would like to check out the ad from last week you can check their website here.

Red, White, or Sweet Yellow Onions $.49/lb.

Asparagus $1.88/lb.

Green Onion $.49/ea.

Cilantro $.49/ea.

Radishes $.49/ea.

Gala, Braeburn, Fuji, Jonagold Apples $.88/lb.

Green Beans $.99/lb.

Broccoli $.99/lb.

Cauliflower $.99/ea.

Spinach $.99/ea.

Organic Carrots $.88/lb.

Organic Fuji or Red Delicious Apples $.99/lb

Center Cut Pork Loin Roast $1.97/lb.

***Center Cut Pork Loin Chops are $2.97/lb. but you can make your own by buying a Pork Loin Roast and cutting the chops yourself at home. This might take a few minutes but you save $1 per pound and you can make the chops any thickness you want.***

Check out their ad for a full list of all the specials this week!