Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Target, Walgreens, & CVS

Sorry I didn't put these up sooner. I really doubt that anyone but my mother in law reads this blog anyway. Hi Linda! But just in case someone needs them here are the 
Target, Walgreen's, and CVS match-ups. Thanks Hip2Save! They should be good through Saturday. 
(Golden Plump Chicken 1-whole, 2-20 oz legs, 2-20 oz boneless skinless breasts, 2 Kraft Mayos, 2 Joint Juice, 1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Ziplock 1-gallon & 1 Quart, 2 Dove 5ct. Face wipes, 2 Degree for Men Artic Blast, 3 Morning Star Veggie Patties 4ct, 2 bottles A1, 3 Bliss Bars)


If you haven't been doing Target. I got everything in this picture for $8.11!!! That is a savings of almost $69!! Also if you live near me in Keller check out this post by my friend Jen. I scored a free hair dryer last night!