Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kroger, Albertson's, & FREE laundry detergent

Couponing101 has the coupon match-ups for our favorite grocery stores up. She is trying a new format and would like your input. Kroger is in the old style and Albertson's is in the new style. If you have a preference please let her know.

Kroger has a decent ad this week with the right coupons you could get a little from every department. I will definitely be going. Remember to separate your orders if you have more than one like coupon. What I have been doing is just asking the cashier if I need to separate them or if they are going to let me use three. They usually just let me use three since the computer is still calibrated to accept and double/triple three like coupons.

Albertson's-This is the new format so be sure to check it out and let her know what you think.

Also our friend Hip2Save has a post up explaining how to get some free laundry detergent at CVS. I already went to CVS this week but I am going to go back and try it. You can check it out here

Happy Savings!
Amanda