Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Mom

Sorry guys I haven't been sleeping in. I decided to try to play super mom and today I threw my 2 year old a Valentine's Day party. It was a luncheon with adults and 2 and 3 year olds so yeah I pretty tired now. But I am never too tired to bring you a good deal so here is what I have for today.

Freebies4Moms has a coupon for free Aquafresh Extreme Clean trial size (up to $1.25 reatil value) Go here.

There are new Cottonelle coupons here. These are a great deal because at my Kroger a 4 pack of Cottonelle is only $1.09. They double the $0.50 coupons so you get it for only 9¢!! Thanks to Money Saving Mom! She has a link on her blog too that I think she gets credit for but I couldn't get it to work. If you want to give it a try this is it. You should be able to print it twice.

You can also find out how to save $5 off your Old Navy purchase by going here

Today only you can get a free Redbox rental at any Walgreen's location by entering the code WGREEN2.

You can find some great Gerber coupons here. Thanks Susan!!

And last but not least you can get a free sample of Tide Total Care and some great coupons by going here. Thanks to Centsible Savings!

Okay I think I have made up for my morning off. If anyone knows of any good deals I missed please let me know. I will be working on getting the new Kroger and Alberston's ads up soon.

Happy Savings!
Amanda