Monday, February 16, 2009

Kroger Trip

Okay I know I really need to get back to taking pictures but I keep forgetting and I put everything away and then remember darn I should have taken a picture. So sorry but it is just another list today. Here is what I got.
4-boxes Care Bear Fruit Snacks
2-4 roll packages Cottonelle
1-can Beefaroni
1-12oz Honey Ham lunch meat
2-Grands Biscuits
1-Half Gallon Blue Bell Ice Cream
2-Kroger Brand Shredded Cheese
2-large boxes Pop Tarts
1-lb. Baby Carrots
1-12 oz bag Wacky Mac pasta
1-box Betty Crocker muffin mix

I paid $19.88 OOP. I saved $19.89 with sales and coupons which is 49% off the regular price. Not the best week I have every had but hey 49% is still almost half off. BTW my hubby is off today for President's Day so the posts will be kinda thin. We will be back to regular scheduled programing tomorrow.

Happy Savings!
Amanda