Friday, February 6, 2009

Albertson's Monopoly Game

Albertson's is running a new gimmick, I mean promotion :-) Every time you shop a Albertson's you will be given a Monopoly game piece. You can also win bonus pieces by buying specially marked products. I received three game pieces for my trip yesterday. Each game piece contains 4 markers and a money saving coupon. Careful when you open them I accidentally tore one of my coupons yesterday. The coupons are Albertson's in store coupons so they cannot be doubled or tripled but you should be able to use them with a manufacture's coupon. Yesterday I got (2) 25¢ off (1) 24 pack Pepsi Product and (1) 50¢ off Albertson's Ketchup 28 oz or larger. BTW The markers are not stickers you have to lick the back to stick them to your game board. I couldn't find any end date for this promotion it just says while supplies last. Good luck everyone! If you win anything please let me know.

Happy Saving!
Amanda