Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kroger Deals 3/23-3/29


Kroger is by far my favorite grocery store. I feel like they have good everyday prices so I can get everything I need in one trip even if I need something that *gasp* isn’t on sale! Here are a few things that will probably make it into my cart this week. Some of these deals came from this match-up or you can check out the full ad here

Kroger Value Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Tenderloins, or Thighs $1.99/lb
(I got chicken for $1.49/lb last week but I really like buying tenders)

Jazz Apples $1/lb.

Broccoli $1/lb.

Green Beans $1/lb.

Hormel Little Sizzlers (12 oz) $1

March to Savings
Mix and match any 10 items and get $5 off instantly. Items must be purchased in groups of ten. Prices shown after instant savings

Motrin PM $2.49
- $6/2 Zyrtec, Pepcid, Motrin or Precise Coupon (1/9 SS)
= Free + 51¢ Profit ea.

Aquafresh Training Toothbrush $1
- 50¢/1 Aquafresh Training Toothbrush Printable Coupon
= Free

Annie’s Mac & Cheese 49¢
- 75¢/2 Annie’s Mac & Cheese Peelie Coupons on Boxes (I couldn't find any of these at my store)
= 12¢ ea.

Sunny D 89¢
- 25¢/1 Sunny D Product Coupon (1/16 SS)
= 14¢

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest or Smart Taste Pasta 69¢
- $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Coupon (1/23 SS) or Printable Coupon OR
- $1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste Coupon (1/3 SS) or Printable Coupon
= 19¢ ea.

Kraft Singles $1.49
- $1/2 Kraft Regular Singles Coupon (2/13 SS)
= 99¢ ea.

Bear Naked Trail Mix $1.99
- $1/1 Bear Naked Product Printable Coupon
= 99¢

Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $1.99
- 50¢/1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Printable Couponor Printable Coupon
= 99¢